Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Building Spree

With Supernatural's release date in September and Seasons release date in November,  I decided I really needed to install Ambitions. Of course though,  installation was a pain in the back end.  Half way through the install I received an error similar to the error I  had installing WA.   Basically, I need to remember if there's an error installing an EP, I need to defrag, then run registry fix from CCleaner, and reboot my computer.  If I want to be extra sure I don't get any other problems, installing without any extra programs running in the background also.  Once I had Ambitions installed I went on a building spree adding all of the new community lots to my world.



Recently renovated, this house on the coast is now home to The Attic thrift store.


The local Launderette.

Coventry Lane Salvage

1 comment:

  1. Yaay, Ambitions! :D

    I'm really excited for the arrival of Seasons. I already planned out where I'm going to place the skating rink, and I plan on trying to free up some space for a park to practice some skiing in.

    ReplyDelete