Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Into the Rabbit Hole!

 As promised here are some pics of my town square.   These are all rabbit hole lots.  I haven't even begun to contemplate creating community lots such as the gym and library.  Those will come in good time I imagine.  At this moment, I've been having fun creating a bustling quaint city neighborhood.

My favorite lots would be the Bistro, the School, and City Hall.   When the Store released a TS3 version of the old town set I fell in love all over again.  The entire feel of Old Town in Unleashed with it's New Orleans style was soo wonderfully well done.  I just had to use that for my town's Bistro.

Behind the school would be the playground. It's actually a separate lot, but I love the way it looks as though both lots are one.  And City Hall just has very grand yet homey feel to it.







1 comment:

  1. Looking good! :D I'm gonna shut up now and read the rest, lol.

    ReplyDelete